One Night Break at The Nags Head 1098659
A delightful 4-star haven set in a quiet and quaint Buckinghamshire village, The Nags Head is a wonderful location for a one night break. Dating back to the 15th century, this charming getaway offers the perfect combination of classic character and modern convenience, retaining many of its original features, including a large inglenook fireplace and old oak beams. This relaxing retreat boasts comfortable and cosy accommodation, and your break for two will include a delicious breakfast in the morning.
- One night stay for two people in a double or twin room at The Nags Head 15th century inn
- A favourite spot of author Roald Dahl and recommended by Michelin
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- This experience is available Monday-Thursday, year-round
- Additional meals are not included but may be arranged directly with the hotel
- All dates are subject to availability