One Night Break at The Queens Head 10938865
Located in the traditional market town of Rothbury, The Queens Head is a delightful 4-star inn that is sure to provide you and your guest with ultimate comfort and relaxation during your stay. Situated on the outskirts of the Northumberland National Park, it provides the perfect base for exploring the beautiful countryside and attractions. Nearby is Craigside House and Country Park – the first house in the world to be lit by hydro-electricity –, the roaming hills of Simonside and Cheviot, while fans of Roman history will want to check out the Roman-built Lady’s Well in nearby Holystone. The ancient town of Alnwick, famed for its castle, garden and lively market is just a 20 minute drive away. Meanwhile, Rothbury town centre is a pleasant walk away along the river, where you’ll find a variety of shops, pubs and tea rooms on the High Street. However you choose to spend your stay, The Queens Head will keep you comfortable and entertained, with full access to the dining rooms, bar lounge and games rooms. What’s more, a tasty breakfast will set you and your guest up for the day ahead.
- A one-night stay for two people in a standard or twin room at The Queens Head, set on the edge of the beautiful Northumberland National Park
- Breakfast for two
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Bookings are valid from Sunday-Thursday only
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please ensure you inform the hotel of any dietary requirements in advance