One Night Break with Dinner at Mercure Newbury, Elcot Park Hotel 1098831
Relax and unwind in elegance and style with this one night stay at the Mercure Newbury Elcot Park. Former home to the family of the famous poet Shelley, this converted 18th century manor house combines historic charm with first class facilities. During your break for two you'll be treated to dinner in the Brasserie restaurant and bar, as well as breakfast the next morning.
- Overnight stay at an 18th century manor house
- Three course dinner in the Brasserie
- Your Classic room will be en-suite, with flat screen TV, jukebox and high speed internet access
- Please have your voucher to hand when you contact the hotel to arrange a date for your stay
- All dates are subject to availability
- Choose from 100s of breaks across UK & Europe