One Night Break with Dinner at Ringwood Hall Hotel 1098430
Enjoy fine dining and fantastic facilities with this break for two at Ringwood Hall Hotel. This stunning Georgian manor house is set in 29 acres of beautiful, award-winning grounds and provides the perfect base for exploring the countryside and attractions of Derbyshire. During your one night stay you will be treated to an indulgent dinner in the Coach House Dining Room, where the head chef uses local ingredients to create culinary delights. You will also receive breakfast in the morning.There are many attractions and places worth visiting within easy travelling distance of the hotel, including.the famous ‘Crooked Spire’ church in the local market town of Chesterfield, Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall and Chatsworth House are also nearby. Many varied attractions in the Peak District National Park are within easy reach - a great chance to explore this beautiful area.
- One nights' accommodation in a double or twin room
- Dinner at the Coach House Dining Room
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- Your voucher may be used week round, subject to availability
- Free on-site parking is available