One Night Cabin Break at Lee Valley Campsite, Sewardstone 10934327
Treat yourselves to a cabin break like no other at Lee Valley Campsite, Sewardstone. The 1,000 acre River Lee Country Park is on the doorstep of this charming campsite, with its traffic-free cycling and walking trails, boating, rare wildlife and even white water rafting - and you can also be in central London in less than 40 minutes! You’ll be delighted as you spend the night in a comfortable cocoon, offering a modern alternative to the traditional camping experience. These wooden cocoons offer everything you need for a peaceful stay, including one double bed, one single bed and one foldaway camp bed, accommodating up to four people. The cabins also have heating, lighting and electric sockets along with some kitchen essentials and a TV with DVD for a more than comfortable stay. You won’t be stuck for things to do as you can be taking in all the iconic sights of London in less than an hour, or, on the other hand, you can be deep into the 1,000 acre River Lee Country Park or Epping Forest in a matter of minutes!
- A one night cabin experience in a cabin for two people
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- This experience is available week-round
- All dates are subject to availability
- You will receive a Lee Valley Camping Card each
- The cabin also includes a TV with DVD, a microwave, a single hotplate, a fridge, a kettle, electric sockets, lighting, heating, crockery, cutlery and camping saucepans