One Night Stay with Dinner for Two at Preseli Venture 10972181
An adventure awaits around the corner for your both - deep in the heart of the Pembrokeshire National Park and beside the coast you will have the best energising break. This sanctuary will bring you to life, reinvigorating and inspiring a new/more engaged line of thinking towards protecting the environment. Staying in an innovative lodge that has only been running 30 years – founded in 1988 by coasteering pioneers, Sophie and Nick Hurst. You and your guest will stay overnight in a wonderful lodge that holds impeccable eco-standards comfortably off the beaten track where you will feel closer to nature and within reach of an action-packed adventure! The lodge offers entirely sustainable facilities from the twin room and shared bathroom with underfloor heating and eco-friendly toilets. There is a lounge with complementary tea, coffee and soft drinks, alongside a fabulous wood-burning stove and suntrap terrace. On the night of your arrival you will relax to a delicious locally sourced hearty dinner, and the following morning of you stay, you will receive a traditional Welsh breakfast that will fuel your action-packed day's expeditions.
- One-night stay in a twin room, within an eco-lodge, for two people
- Homecooked dinner of two courses, from a set menu, for two people
- Full homecooked Welsh breakfast, for two people
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months, for two people
- Available Monday-Sunday, year-round
- Check-in and out is available 24/7; office opening hours: Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm and the activities start at 9am