Overnight Break with Dinner for Two at Fowey Hall 10966439
You and your companion are guaranteed a charming stay at the imposing but friendly and highly-rated Fowey Hall Hotel. Set in a Victorian mansion built by local resident Charles Hanson, Fowey Hall is said to have inspired Toad Hall in the beloved Wind in the Willows stories by Kenneth Grahame – a frequent visitor in his day. With its commanding position overlooking the port and coast, you’ll love the views and will have a relaxing stay in your well-appointed double room. In the evening you’ll get to sample the restaurant’s classic Cornish cuisine – including seafood caught in the seas around the town, and other produce sourced from local farms. A hearty breakfast the next morning in the 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant will complete your stay, giving you the perfect start to another day of exploring.
- One night stay for two people in a double room
- Two course dinner
- Breakfast in the mornings
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- Bookings available Sunday-Thursday, from 6th November-19th December and from 7th January-21st October
- All dates are subject to availability