Overnight Stay at The Old Railway Station 10980049
Step back in time for a quirky break with a dash of nostalgia! Formerly the 1892 built Petworth Railway Station, The Old Railway Station has been lovingly restored to offer luxury accommodation. Relax in the guest lounge, formerly the train station waiting room, and marvel at the 20-foot high vaulted ceiling and the fascinating memorabilia. You can even unwind in front of an open fire in winter. Stay in the Pullman Room, a fully restored Edwardian Pullman Carriage, offering fabulous accommodation whilst retaining its historic character. In the morning, return to the lounge for a delicious full English breakfast, after which you’ll be free to explore Petworth, which offers over 30 antique shops, a picturesque park and plenty of cafes, delis and tea rooms!
- One night’s accommodation aboard a fully restored Edwardian Pullman Carriage
- Full English breakfast in the morning
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Available Sunday–Thursday, year round
- Check in from 3pm and check out by 11am
- All dates are subject to availability