Two Night Bell Tent Glamping Break in Gloucestershire 10984472
Relax and recharge your batteries with this peaceful two-night getaway at The Glamping Orchard in the Cotswolds. Located in picturesque Severn Vale, amongst fruit trees in the orchard, wildlife and close to the River Severn, the stunning bell tent offers all the comforts of home in a serene natural environment. If you’re seeking a slice of country life, this escape is perfect as you can get back to nature in the inviting Belle tent. Well equipped, it comes with a cosy double bed, two futons, a private kitchen area with utensils, so you can enjoy dinner under the stars. The awning provides the perfect place to watch the sun set with a drink in hand and even has a firepit, perfect for BBQs or toasting marshmallows.
- Two night stay in a bell tent at The Glamping Orchard
- Available week round from April – October
- Check in 4pm and checkout 10am
- A breakfast hamper, BBQ pack and traditional horse and carriage rides are available for an additional cost, please enquire upon booking
- The shower on-site is wood-fired and the private bathroom features a compost toilet
- All dates are subject to availability