Two Night Break at The Old Railway Station 10980067
Step back in time for a wonderful two-night minibreak aboard a vintage train. The Old Railway Station, formerly Petworth Railway Station, was originally built in 1892 and now offers luxurious accommodation that is guaranteed to delight. You will stay in an original Edwardian Pullman Carriage, which has been lovingly restored into cosy accommodation. Each morning, tuck into a delicious full English breakfast in the spacious guest lounge, originally the station's waiting room. After breakfast, you're free to explore the local area. The beautiful market town of Petworth is just under two miles away with antique shops, a park and plenty of quaint tea rooms!
- Two nights’ accommodation aboard a lovingly restored Edwardian Pullman Carriage
- Full English breakfast on both mornings
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Available Sunday–Thursday, year round
- Check in from 3pm and check out by 11am
- All dates are subject to availability