Two Night Stay in a Camping Pod at The Old Rectory Camping Park 1098378
Located in the Tamar Valley - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Devon-Cornwall border - this small, family-run camping site is perfect for a break away from it all. Your cosy pod, insulated against the elements whatever the weather, is equipped with a light and a heater, and even has a deck and picnic table out the front. You can sit and gaze across at the views of stunning Dartmoor, and maybe plan a bracing walk. A handy shower block is located near the pods, so there’s no need for that grimy festival feeling. A communal freezer is provided to keep your sausages in, and the family will kindly inflate your airbed for you. There are plenty of wonderful walking opportunities around, and you may spot badgers and rabbits during your rambles. Take a short drive to charming Tavistock where you can stock up on supplies and visit some superb pubs, and you can step back in time at historic attraction Morwellham Quay, just a five minute drive down the road.
- This experience includes two nights' stay in a camping pod
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please note: as this is a camping break you will be need everything you would usually bring for a tent holiday (bedding, toiletries etc.) except for the tent
- You can bring a furry friend, but there is a limit of one dog per pod