Tourism Whistler Competition
- Roundtrip flights and ground transportation
- 6 nights accommodation in Whistler, BC, Canada
- 2-day Whistler Blackcomb lift tickets
- 2-day VIP premium ski or board rental package, courtesy of Black Tie Ski Rentals
- Snowmobile tour for two, courtesy of Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- Skiing clinic for two, courtesy of Extremely Canadian
- Zipline adventure, courtesy of Superfly Ziplines
- Escape Room experience at Escape! Whistler
- $200 dining gift certificate to a Whistler restaurant of choice
Enter your details
Terms & Conditions
- This Competition is open to individuals residing in the UK over the age of 18 only.
- Employees of the Promoter or any associated company and their immediate family as well as sponsors of the Competition and their employees and judges of the competition and their immediate family, or anyone else involved in the organisation of the Competition, may not enter the Competition.
- To enter the Competition Entrants must submit their details in the form supplied.
- Only one Entry is permitted per person.
- Entry to this competition closes 31st January 2018.
- Entries received after the end of the Competition Period will not be valid.
- One winning Entry will be selected at random one week after the competition closes.
- Buyagift will contact the winner to notify them that they have won the competition by email.
- If the winner fails to respond within 5 days of contact, another winner will be chosen.
- Approximate Prize Value: $7,905 CND
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the Winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
- There is one Prize available.
- Buyagift reserve the right to publish the winner's name on the their official social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and on their websites.
- For the name of the winner or for a copy of these Terms and Conditions please send a stamped addressed envelope together with your written request to "Buyagift-whistler competition", Buyagift.com, Kingmaker House, 15 Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ.
- Grand Prize is valid from November 19, 2018 – April 30, 2019 for two (2) adults, one of which must be 25 years of age or older. Prize includes: six (6) night in a dual occupancy room in Whistler; round-trip coach air transportation, for two (2) people, from the major city airport nearest to the Grand Prize winner’s residence (Sponsor’s choice) to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to the total value of $3,000 CND; the Wilderness Run snowmobile tour for two (2) adults courtesy of Canadian Wilderness Adventures; a two (2) day lift ticket to Whistler Blackcomb for two (2) adults; a two (2) day VIP Premium ski or snowboard rental for two (2) adults; one (1) escape room experience for two (2) people at Escape! Whistler; one (1) zipline tour for two (2) adults with Superfly Ziplines; one (1) skiing clinic for two (2) adults courtesy of Extremely Canadian; $150 dining gift certificate to a Whistler restaurant.
- Eligible entrants may visit the Buyagift “Site” during the Contest Period and register for the Contest. Registration is free. To register eligible entrants must provide their first name, last name, email address and telephone number. Once registered, eligible entrants will receive one entry into the random drawing of the Grand Prize.
- Prizing is all subject to availability dependent on dates selected and activities may be cancelled or re-scheduled due to inclement weather. For snowmobile tour, all drivers must hold a valid driver’s license (equivalent to a full Class 5 license in BC) and be age 19 or older. Blackout dates on travel for December 20, 2018 – January 6, 2019; February 8 – 18, 2019; April 19 -22, 2019. Prize is valued at seven thousand, nine hundred and five Canadian dollars ($7,905 CND).
- * The Grand Prize Winner will not receive any compensation if actual retail value of trip is less than projected approximate retail value. Tourism Whistler reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Grand Prize is unavailable, with a Grand Prize or Grand Prize component of equal or greater retail value. The Grand Prize is not transferable, not redeemable for cash, not for re-sale and will be awarded to the confirmed winner only. The Grand Prize Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner must notify Tourism Whistler of preferred travel dates on or before November 15, 2018. All prizing must be redeemed between November 19 2018 – April 30, 2019, and if the winner is unable to travel within those dates an alternative winner will be selected. The Grand Prize Winner and guests must travel on same itinerary. No monetary compensation will be offered for if less than two (2) adults travel. All expenses not specified in these Official Rules, including without limitation, meals, taxes, gratuities, incidentals and other expenses, are the Grand Prize Winner’s (and guests) sole responsibility. Activities are subject to availability, operating times and weather conditions. Prize winner and his/her travelling companion are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the Departure Point as the Prize originate and terminate there.