CRM ExecutiveReports to: CRM Manager Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 (60% working from home time offered).
Buyagift and Red Letter Days are the UK’s leading gift experience provider. Our core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners, we aim to do this by providing industry leading products. The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017, and we are extremely proud to be part of the Moonpig Group since July 2022.
First a bit about the role:
As CRM Executive you will be responsible for planning and executing key areas of CRM marketing and help achieve CRM targets. This will cover the Buyagift and Red Letter Days brands with a main focus on Buyagift.
You will sit within the Trade & Online Marketing department, reporting into the CRM Manager. The role will be predominantly working alongside the CRM, Web Trading and Design team.
The role will also require good practical knowledge about general CRM and email marketing principles. The successful candidate will have the ability to directly influence the quality of the CRM strategy by assisting the CRM team in the development and implementation of the annual CRM plan.
A bit more about the role:
- Support the CRM team in the creation and delivery of the Email Marketing strategy through the delivery of newsletters and lifecycle communications to deliver incremental website visits, sales and profit:
- This includes briefing campaigns to the design team, building them within our current ESP, proofing, and deployment
- Manage email and database reporting on a daily, weekly and adhoc basis
- Manage the delivery of newsletters, including data segmentation and creative briefing
- Work with the CRM team and current ESP to optimise behavioural and lifecycle communications through email to continually improve and review our automated communications to customers
- Work alongside the CRM team to understand the customer database, and hence improve the contact strategy with analysis and segmentation
- Work closely with the design team to ensure weekly newsletters are delivered on-time
- Build web push campaigns alongside our newsletters
- Complete reporting and analysis when required using a variety of analytics tools, together with competitor benchmarking and review
- Work with the CRM Manager to scope out future activity with our monthly trade plans and make suggestions based on business direction
- Rigorous A/B testing to improve engagement and conversion
And now about you:
This role will best suit a person who is well organised, pragmatic, and a lateral thinker, with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to work both alone and as part of a team and a person who has:
- Experience working in a marketing role, preferably in retail or online marketing and with an email service provider tool
- A good understanding of general marketing principles and channels with a focus on customer communications through digital communications channels
- High attention to detail, with demonstrable written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation with an ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural planner, looking ahead, anticipating, and escalating issues before they arise, providing solutions, and meeting deadlines
- Quick learner with ability to think pro-actively and build solid working relationships with wider members of the business
- Excellent time management, chasing relevant departments, and keeping track of workload to ensure we are meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- Hands on CRM A/B testing experience would be good to have
- Strong web analytics knowledge (preferably Adobe/Google Analytics, but any tool is great!)
- Experience/understanding of other digital marketing areas (SEO, PPC, Affiliates) would be good to have
- Experience of working alongside IT teams and a good understanding of HTML would be good to have
- Previous experience of managing multiple CRM campaigns through digital channels, including data planning, briefing, creative development, campaign execution and analysis is desirable
We live by our company core purpose of Delivering Happiness – Amazing People. We only hire amazing people like you, if this is you and if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will also be eligible for our host of employee benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday, increasing by one each year
- After 5 years with us you will be eligible for 1 month fully paid sabbatical
- Flexible work environment
- Access to Perkbox shopping discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- Free private healthcare
- Company matched pension benefits
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee wellbeing program
- Discounted gym memberships and lots of opportunities to try out our products
We are a super friendly bunch with very big plans both for ourselves, our team and the business.
To apply for this role, please send in your application & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Your salary expectations
- Your notice period to take on a new role
For everyone in the UK to create unique memories that last a lifetime
To be the most trusted platform in the UK gift experience market
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with amazing people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds - from working parents who need flexibility with their hours, individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way to those from underrepresented communities. We’re proud to have an employee-led group pushing the agenda on all things inclusive. And we will continue to strive for diversity and that sense of belonging so that each and every one of our team have a safe and comfortable environment in which they can be themselves and thrive at work.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say https://www.buyagift.co.uk/aboutus or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Buyagift-Reviews-E1140132.htm
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Experience More Ltd to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.