CRM Technical Project Manager – 12 Months FTCReports to: Senior CRM Manager Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 (60% working from home time offered).
Buyagift and Red Letter Days are the UK’s leading gift experience provider. Our core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners, we aim to do this by providing industry leading products. The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017, and we are extremely proud to be part of the Moonpig Group since July 2022.
First a bit about the role:
We’re looking for a technical minded experienced CRM aficionado, is this you?
Working for the biggest (and best) gift experience company in the UK you’ll be able to get your hands dirty building out new projects from the ground up, managing a variety of platforms, optimising journeys, testing new incentives, retention initiatives and loyalty programmes.
This is a role for a self-starter, there is plenty of scope for you to decide on your own direction within a wide-ranging set of core objectives.
A bit more about the role:
- Manage our core CRM platforms and relationships (Email, Push, Personalisation etc.) ensuring scalability for future growth
- Help build out and perfect new customer and recipient journeys
- Setup a loyalty programme and retention initiatives
- Manage, optimise and build out our triggered communications
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis
- Test, test and test some more
- Feed in new data, optimise and QA existing data
- Profile our customers to find new insights and better ways of working
- Work with our DPO to keep everything we do legal
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and bugs
And now about you:
- 5+ years of CRM experience with a focus on email
- Experience with JOINs, APIs, data structure setup etc.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (some knowledge of other coding languages preferable)
- Experience working and reporting with large datasets
- Project management experience
- Good communication skills
- History of technical problem solving
- Knowledge of Cheetah Digital & Fresh Relevance a plus
We live by our company core purpose of Delivering Happiness – Amazing People. We only hire amazing people like you, if this is you and if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will also be eligible for our host of employee benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday, increasing by one each year
- After 5 years with us you will be eligible for 1 month fully paid sabbatical
- Flexible work environment
- Access to Perkbox shopping discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- Free private healthcare
- Company matched pension benefits
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee wellbeing program
- Discounted gym memberships and lots of opportunities to try out our products
We are a super friendly bunch with very big plans both for ourselves, our team and the business.
To apply for this role, please send in your application & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Your salary expectations
- Your notice period to take on a new role
For everyone in the UK to create unique memories that last a lifetime
To be the most trusted platform in the UK gift experience market
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with amazing people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds - from working parents who need flexibility with their hours, individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way to those from underrepresented communities. We’re proud to have an employee-led group pushing the agenda on all things inclusive. And we will continue to strive for diversity and that sense of belonging so that each and every one of our team have a safe and comfortable environment in which they can be themselves and thrive at work.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say https://www.buyagift.co.uk/aboutus or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Buyagift-Reviews-E1140132.htm
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Experience More Ltd to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.