Calling all dad dancers to celebrate Father's Day this year, we are giving dads across the nation the chance to attend the ultimate stay-at-home festival – Dadstonbury – in their own back yard. Promising to be a celebration of dad dancing, dad jokes, dad bods and dad-chat about DIY, Dadstonbury is the UK’s first ever 'dads only' festival experience. Dadstonbury was launched with a cheeky parody of the infamous Fyre Festival promotional video, featuring real dads, rather than Bella Hadid, and a British back garden instead of the Bahamas. Yet unlike the Fyre Festival, Dadstonbury is the first festival where supermodels, trendy influencers and teenage YouTubers are banned. And of course, it will actually happen. Enter your dads details below to be in for a chance to win Dadstonbury.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dadstonbury competition – May 2019
- The promotion will open on Tuesday 28th May at 09:00 until 16th June 2019 at midnight.
- The winner will be revealed on 16th June (Father's Day).
- The full prize will cater to five people only.
- The winner must be available to receive the prize during the 29th-30th June.
- The winner must be happy to be involved in Buyagift Dadstonbury promotional campaign. This includes using name and images for media purposes post Dadstonbury event.
- The promotion is open to anyone aged 18 and over, resident in the United Kingdom and excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, their associated companies, their agents and anyone associated with the Promotion either directly or indirectly.
- Entry is free and requires no payment or contribution to participate.
- The entry requires a submission of a garden and entrants will be asked to prove this if selected as the winner.
- Winners need to supply their address in order to receive the prize.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted, and only one winner will be chosen.
- The winning entrants will be selected and notified through an email.
- To enter, visit www.buyagift.co.uk/dadstonbury and submit your name, Dad's name, address, email address and image of the garden to host Dadstonbury.
- If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
- Entries received in connection with this promotion must be happy to have their name and image shared on with national and consumer media as well as Buyagift's website and social media channels.
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.].
- The Dadstonbury prize will be dependent on the supplier availability and will include one food, drink, a music supplier but this will be confirmed once the winner has been announced.
- For the prize draw: The first entry drawn at the discretion of an independent judge from all entries received by 9am on Sunday 16th June.
- The prize will cater for the winner and four friends to enjoy the experience.
- The winner will be contacted via email and asked to confirm their name and contact details to allow W Communications arrange with Buyagift to send their prize. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winner, however, if the winner cannot be contacted the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to the runner up. The winner must reply within 24 hours of initial contact.
- The winner will be contacted within the 24 hour period on Sunday 16th June after 9am by a W communications representative.
- No cash or alternative prizes are available.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion.
- By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- The Promoter's decision regarding all promotional matters will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If due to circumstances outside the Promoter's control, if it is necessary to suspend, amend, or cancel the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to do so and will inform participants by closing the competition on the relevant social post.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and / or an error affecting the proper operation of the Promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Promoter reserves the right to end or suspend the Promotion; amend the Terms and Conditions; and declare void the notification of winner.
- No liability is accepted for entries, notices, acceptances, requests or other documents related to the Promotion that are incorrectly completed, are lost, damaged or delayed for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to the sites or to participate in the Promotion, or if their entry is lost, due to any error, problem, technical or otherwise connected with the web connection.
- No liability shall be accepted for any loss, damage or liability caused to the winners as a direct or indirect result of the prizes awarded through this Promotion.
- Any personal information received from any Participant will only be used for administering the Promotion as set out in these Terms and Conditions and will not be sold or provided to third parties. Participants have a right of access to any computer files containing any of their personal data and a right to have such data corrected or deleted.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry. Please make a note of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- The Promotion will be governed by English law. Any claims and/or disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, without prejudice to any right of any participant to bring or defend a claim in the jurisdiction in which she resides.