Manchester United Old Trafford Stadium Tour for One Adult 1181031
Join your enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide as they take you on a grand tour of one of the world’s most famous stadiums – Old Trafford, home of the mighty Manchester United. Take in the atmosphere in the players’ dressing room where the likes of Rooney and Van Persie prepare for taking to the pitch, walk out of the players’ tunnel and imagine the fans chanting your name as you enter your arena. Take a seat in the gaffers chair in the dugout for a brilliant photo opportunity. Then up into the stands for a great view of the pitch, your guide regaling stories of the club’s illustrious past. You will finish in the brilliant Manchester United Museum, where you will be able to browse the huge array of exhibits and memorabilia at your leisure to round off a simply spectacular day.
- A guided tour of Old Trafford for one person
- Entrance to the Manchester United Museum for one
- You will be on the tour with up to 34 other people
- The stadium tour will last between one and two hours after which you will be free to visit the club museum at your own leisure
- All dates are subject to availability