Self-Guided Tour of The Judge’s Lodging Museum for Two Adults - Kids Go Free 11856804
Uncover the fascinating world of Victorian judges with this fantastic family package. This award-winning museum affords visitors a unique insight into what it was like in a judge’s household during the Victorian times. Downstairs you’ll discover dingy servants’ quarters, while upstairs painstakingly renovated judge’s apartments await your perusal. You’ll each be led through this bygone era by an eavesdropping audio tour guide featuring tales of William Morgan the local duck thief, Mary the hardworking maid and the Chairman of Magistrates. It’s a quirky day out all the family will enjoy!
- Family entry to the Judge’s Lodging Museum
- Includes an audio tour guide
- This experience is available March-May, August and October-November. Opening times vary, please check with the supplier
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- All dates are subject to availability