The Oxford River Experience for Two 11812511
Beautiful Oxford, the city of dreaming spires is perhaps best seen from the river. The stretch of the Thames you’ll see on this fascinating cruise is known as “The Isis” and takes in the University Regatta course, historic Folly Bridge, and Christchurch College - one of the largest of the Oxford University colleges - with its impressive cathedral and meadows. You’ll also see the Oxford boat houses, where the new generation of athletic students prepare for the famous Boat Race, and peaceful, quaint Iffley Village. On any one day you may share the river with rowing eights, large pleasure cruisers, and students or tourists messing about on punts! This most lively stretch of the river provides many opportunities for people-watching, as well as majestic architecture, and sights of fascinating historic significance.
- A river cruise for two along The Oxford stretch of The Thames
- Cruises are usually available between 11am-4.30pm and operates between 1st April and 31st October. There is an additional departure at 6.30 between May and August only
- There are no maximum height or weight restrictions
- All dates are subject to availability
- If inclement weather on the day prevents the cruise from taking place, all measures will be taken to try and re-book you for another date of your choice
- The journey will take approximately one hour