Jaguar F-Type Thrill at Thruxton Circuit 10294277
Unleash pure power on the track in the stunning Jaguar F-Type S. When it comes to driving supercars, Thruxton Circuit is the place to be. This renowned location is the UK’s fastest circuit, with its legendary high-speed corners and 2.4-mile laps. It’s a driver’s paradise! You’ll begin the experience with an essential safety briefing, before enjoying two passenger laps in a saloon car. This is where you’ll get a real feel for the track. Then, it’s the moment you’ve been waiting for. Sit inside the stylish Jag and take full advantage of the smooth, supercharged engine. Experience three epic laps in this lean and elegant machine – it’s an unforgettable experience you’re going to want to relive.
- Drive the stunning Jaguar F-Type S at Thruxton Circuit
- Demonstration laps from a professional instructor
- Take the driver's seat of the Jaguar for three epic laps
- Enjoy driving over seven miles on the UK's fastest circuit!
- This voucher is valid for one person
- This experience is available to book on selected weekdays from February–November, please enquire upon booking for further details
- You are advised to book at least six weeks in advance
- Briefings are shared, however, all in-car tuition is held on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor
- This experience lasts for one and a half hours, including a briefing, demo laps and over seven miles driving the car – please arrive 10 minutes before your booked start time
- Minimum age: 17 years
- Maximum height: 6'3''
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- All participants must sign a disclaimer confirming a full British or international manual driving licence, good health and no disability that could affect driving
- Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions, any unused laps are credited for another visit – please call the venue if you are in any doubt
- Please dress comfortably (preferably avoiding synthetic clothing) and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes
- A helmet and any special clothing are provided on the day
- Spectators are welcome
- When booking, expect to be offered the choice of buying a collision damage waiver at an additional charge of £20 to £40. There is no obligation to purchase this optional waiver
- All dates are subject to availability