30 Minute Cornish Peninsular Helicopter Tour for One 10412077
Rugged, rural and charming, Cornwall really is a breathtakingly beautiful area. With this 30 minute helicopter flight you can soar over the Cornish coastline between St Ives and Lands End, taking in aerial views of landmarks including Pendeen Lighthouse, Lands End and the Minack Theatre. This is a great way to see some of the UK's most stunning sights, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take photographs from the helicopter!
- 30-minute helicopter tour of the Cornish Peninsular
- Flights will operate on selected dates between 25th July-5th August
- Maximum passenger weight is 18 stone (114 kg) - please contact the supplier if over 16 stone (102 Kg) Minimum passenger age is 6 years (under 12s must be accompanied on the flight by an adult)
- The supplier makes every effort to help disabled passengers - please get in touch for more information
- There will be up to three additional passengers with you during the flight. All dates are subject to availability
- All dates are subject to availability