Afternoon Tea for Two at Tylney Hall 1073706
Tylney Hall is a magnificent Grade Two listed Victorian mansion, set in 66 acres of beautifully landscaped parkland. Step back in time and enjoy the refinement of a forgotten era with this high tea for two, served in one of the hotel’s period lounges or the cosy library. Delectable sandwiches, including ham with red onion marmalade and smoked salmon with black pepper and lemon, are served on finest Spode china, along with scrumptious cakes like devilish chocolate marquis and strawberry mille feuille with fresh cream. Scones with preserves and unlimited pots of loose-leaf tea or fresh-brewed of your choice complete the sumptuous offerings. Before or after tea, why not take the air in the stunning grounds, and imagine you are the Lord or Lady of this perfectly-preserved stately abode.
- Afternoon tea for two at Tylney Hall
- This package may be used Monday to Thursday
- Afternoon tea is served between 2:30pm and 5pm
- You may not use this voucher between 20th December and 2nd January
- Once a booking is made you are bound by the terms and conditions of the supplier
- All dates are subject to availability