Deluxe Afternoon Tea for Two at the Haughton Hall Hotel and Spa 10746088
Since afternoon tea was introduced by the Victorians it has been adopted by the public and held dear as a symbol of sophistication, class and the very best of British. Haughton Hall in Shropshire is right at the top of the trend, taking a simple pastime and turning it into an exciting occasion. At the venue you can choose from a huge list of Royal worthy finger sandwiches, as well as an eye boggling number of cakes and pastries, accompanied by traditional clotted cream and a sweet and satisfying chocolate fondue. Follow it all with a refreshing cup of tea or coffee to wash it all down.
- An deluxe afternoon tea including a choice of finger sandwiches, a selection of cakes and pastries, warm homemade scones, clotted cream and jam, warm chocolate fondue with a fresh fruit and marshmallow dip, tea and coffee
- Available week round and year round
- Please note that this experience is not available during the Christmas period
- All dates are subject to availability
- Contact hotel directly to discuss dietary requirements
- Over 630 Experiences