Full Stack DeveloperReports to: Systems Development Manager Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 (60% working from home time offered).
Buyagift and Red Letter Days are the UK’s leading gift experience provider. Our core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners, we aim to do this by providing industry leading products. The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017, and we are extremely proud to be part of the Moonpig Group since July 2022.
First a bit about the role:
- Implementation of Leading Ecommerce Market Trends
- Analysing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
- Web portals enhancements
- Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions.
- Producing conceptual design documents and detailed specifications for large-scale and complex projects.
- Design integration with different partners
And now about you:
- You will have experience in web based software development using .NET technologies. You will also have good customer facing skills, have the ability to work as part of a team, prioritise and self-manage
- A relevant qualification / degree in Computer science
- On the Technical front you must have web development experience and be proficient in the following areas:
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Azure DevOps, Git, ASP.NET Web Forms
- Knowledge of writing queries in SQL Server
- Experience of working on Azure Cloud will be an added advantage
- Previous experience of working in an e-Commerce development team for a leading online business is highly desired
We live by our company core purpose of Delivering Happiness – Amazing People. We only hire amazing people like you, if this is you and if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will also be eligible for our host of employee benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday, increasing by one each year
- After 5 years with us you will be eligible for 1 month fully paid sabbatical
- Flexible work environment
- Access to Perkbox shopping discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- Free private healthcare
- Company matched pension benefits
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee wellbeing program
- Discounted gym memberships and lots of opportunities to try out our products
We are a super friendly bunch with very big plans both for ourselves, our team and the business.
To apply for this role, please send in your application & CV to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Your salary expectations
- Your notice period to take on a new role
For everyone in the UK to create unique memories that last a lifetime
To be the most trusted platform in the UK gift experience market
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with amazing people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds - from working parents who need flexibility with their hours, individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way to those from underrepresented communities. We’re proud to have an employee-led group pushing the agenda on all things inclusive. And we will continue to strive for diversity and that sense of belonging so that each and every one of our team have a safe and comfortable environment in which they can be themselves and thrive at work.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say https://www.buyagift.co.uk/aboutus or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Buyagift-Reviews-E1140132.htm
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Experience More Ltd to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.