Implementation SpecialistReports to: Head of Data Insights Location: Farringdon EC1R (60% working from home time offered)
Buyagift and Red Letter Days are the UK’s leading gift experience provider. Our core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, team and retail partners, we aim to do this by providing industry leading products. The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017, and we are extremely proud to be part of the Moonpig Group since July 2022.
First a bit about the role:
We are excited to be looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our growing Data Insights team. As an Implementation Specialist, you will manage the implementation and ongoing optimisation of Adobe Analytics within our ecommerce platform. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure accurate data collection, tracking, and reporting across our website and various digital marketing channels. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and technology, to define, implement, and maintain tracking requirements and best practices.
A bit more about the role:
- Own the implementation and solution design of Adobe Analytics, and be the go-to for stakeholders across the organisation
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive tracking plan, outlining key metrics, events, and conversion goals to measure website performance and marketing campaigns
- Configure and deploy rules through Adobe Launch, ensuring accurate data collection and tracking on our website and other digital platforms
- Collaborate with colleagues across product and technology to ensure new site features are tracked, including the definition of data layer requirements, analytics solution design and Adobe Launch configuration
- Conduct quality assurance tests to verify proper implementation of tracking codes, data accuracy, and functionality across different devices and browsers
- Identify and troubleshoot tracking issues, providing timely resolutions to maintain data integrity and reporting accuracy
- Collaborate with the Technology team to integrate Adobe Analytics with other tools and platforms, in particular our enterprise analytics platform, ensuring seamless data flow and accurate attribution
- Analyse website and campaign performance to generate actionable insights, making data-driven recommendations for website optimisation, user experience enhancements, and marketing campaign performance
- Provide training and support to internal stakeholders on Adobe Analytics usage, reporting, and data interpretation
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and emerging trends in web analytics, tagging methodologies, and data privacy regulations, and recommend relevant advancements to optimise tracking capabilities
- Drive data literacy across the organisation and advocate a data-driven approach
And now about you:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, engineering, statistics, physics, or related field
- Extensive experience with Adobe Analytics
- Minimum of three years’ experience implementing and managing Adobe Analytics, ideally within an ecommerce environment
- Solid understanding of web analytics principles, including data collection, tagging, tracking methodologies, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Experience implementing analytics and marketing tags through a tag management system (TMS) - Adobe Launch is preferred
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on data accuracy and quality assurance
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex data sets, identify trends, and derive meaningful insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to manage demand and operate independently in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to translate and communicate technical concepts for non-technical audiences
We live by our company core purpose of Delivering Happiness – Amazing People. We only hire amazing people like you, if this is you and if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will also be eligible for our host of employee benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday, increasing by one each year
- After 5 years with us you will be eligible for 1 month fully paid sabbatical
- Flexible work environment
- Bike to work scheme
- Free private healthcare
- Company matched pension benefits
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee wellbeing program
- With lots of opportunities to try out our products
We are a super friendly bunch with very big plans both for ourselves, the team and the business.
To apply for this role, please send in your application & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Your salary expectations
- Your notice period to take on a new role
For everyone in the UK to create unique memories that last a lifetime
To be the most trusted platform in the UK gift experience market
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with amazing people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds - from working parents who need flexibility with their hours, individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way to those from underrepresented communities. We’re proud to have an employee-led group pushing the agenda on all things inclusive. And we will continue to strive for diversity and that sense of belonging so that each and every one of our team have a safe and comfortable environment in which they can be themselves and thrive at work.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say https://www.buyagift.co.uk/aboutus or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Buyagift-Reviews-E1140132.htm
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Experience More Ltd to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.