Product AnalystReports to: Head of Data Insights Location: Farringdon EC1R (60% working from home time offered)
Buyagift and Red Letter Days are the UK’s leading gift experience provider. Our core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, team and retail partners, we aim to do this by providing industry leading products. The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017, and we are extremely proud to be part of the Moonpig Group since July 2022.
First a bit about the role:
We are excited to be looking for a Product Analyst to join our growing Data Insights team. You will be in your element analysing user behaviour and running experiments to identify opportunities for improvement, drive user engagement, and support the product development lifecycle. The ideal candidate will be analytical, detail-oriented, and able to communicate insights effectively to cross-functional teams. This is an exciting new role, and we think that it is a fantastic opportunity for someone keen to take responsibility and have real impact across the organisation.
A bit more about the role:
- Conduct detailed analysis of user behaviour and product performance data to identify opportunities for growth and optimisation
- Measure and monitor the incremental value of new feature releases
- Create and deliver regular reports and insights on key product metrics to stakeholders across the organisation
- Develop and support use of the experimentation (A/B testing) measurement framework across Product and Marketing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product managers, designers, and engineers to design and run experiments to test new features and user experiences
- Work with the implementation analyst to ensure tracking is in place for new features that is aligned with measurement requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of user behaviour and preferences through data analysis, surveys, and user testing
- Use your analysis to make recommendations, provide guidance and drive change
- Be the key point of contact within the Data Insight team for your stakeholders in Product
- Collaborate with your peers from across the data insights team to deliver the roadmap
- Drive data literacy across the organisation and advocating a data-driven approach
- Work with the Head of Data Insights and Technology colleagues to ensure the data platform meets your needs, as well as those of the wider organisation
And now about you:
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, mathematics, engineering, statistics, physics, or related field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in product analytics, preferably in ecommerce or related industry
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (preferred) or Google Analytics
- Excellent technical capability with Excel, SQL and Power BI, or other equivalent visualisation tool
- Experience with A/B testing and the application of associated statistical concepts, including p-values, confidence intervals and statistical power
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing, working with, and presenting to stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with an ability to translate technical concepts for the non-technical audience
- A keen eye for detail with a strong ability to QA your work based on an understanding of the business
- Passion for ecommerce and user behaviour, with an aptitude for identifying opportunities for growth and optimisation
We live by our company core purpose of Delivering Happiness – Amazing People. We only hire amazing people like you, if this is you and if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will also be eligible for our host of employee benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday, increasing by one each year
- After 5 years with us you will be eligible for 1 month fully paid sabbatical
- Flexible work environment
- Bike to work scheme
- Free private healthcare
- Company matched pension benefits
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee wellbeing program
- With lots of opportunities to try out our products
We are a super friendly bunch with very big plans both for ourselves, the team and the business.
To apply for this role, please send in your application & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Your salary expectations
- Your notice period to take on a new role
For everyone in the UK to create unique memories that last a lifetime
To be the most trusted platform in the UK gift experience market
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with amazing people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds - from working parents who need flexibility with their hours, individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way to those from underrepresented communities. We’re proud to have an employee-led group pushing the agenda on all things inclusive. And we will continue to strive for diversity and that sense of belonging so that each and every one of our team have a safe and comfortable environment in which they can be themselves and thrive at work.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say https://www.buyagift.co.uk/aboutus or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Buyagift-Reviews-E1140132.htm
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Experience More Ltd to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.