Could youWin The Royal Treatmentwith your regal name?
Calling all royal names from across the world! Your noble name is an invitation to enter Buyagift's spiffing new competition to win The Royal Treatment experience - a once-in-a-lifetime, truly splendid weekend fit for a king or queen worth over £2.5k!
But this grand British experience doesn't just apply to the Charles', Camillas' or Williams' of the world, as we've collated over 603 royal names from monarchies around the globe, spanning the last 100 years. You might be surprised to hear that Abdul, Maria, Carl and many more have made the guest list. Has your name's monarchy-match been included in the illustrious lineup?
Tighten your tiara, practice your pinky poses and get ready to be immersed in a truly regal experience, as our video below showcases the delights of The Royal Treatment experience:
This unique, once in a lifetime, experience includes a range of lavish activities, starting with a superior weekend stay for two in The King Charles Room at the magnificent The Rubens at the Palace hotel - where you'll enjoy your beauty sleep in an exquisite king-size (of course) four-poster bed!
Whet your appetite with a delectable afternoon tea complete with Champagne a-flowin', darling! The Champagne corks won't be the only thing you'll be firing as you put your target practice skills to the test with a spot of clay pigeon shooting.
Luxury living doesn't stop there! Experience life in the fast lane with our Aston Martin driving experience; a special chance to ride in royal style...
To apply, simply use the application form below to see if your first name has aristocratic ties to one of the 26 live monarchies across the globe - if your name appears, you're in luck!
After finding your majestic match, it's time to channel your regal roots and tell us why you should win The Royal Treatment experience and what it would mean to you.
It could be that you're an avid collector of regal memorabilia and this opportunity would be a tick off your bucket list or you have a sentimental story you'd like to share...
So, whether you've been aware of your noble name match for some time or your renowned title has come as an unexpected surprise, we'd love to hear from you!
Applicants for The Royal Treatment experience will need to be 18+ and UK residents.
Those applying will also need to have three days of availability over the next 12 months to enjoy and take part in the included activities.
Once shortlisted, the applicants for The Royal Treatment experience will need to provide proof of their regal name by providing a form of valid ID.
Over the course of The Royal Treatment, the winner will be asked to record their time on the exquisite experiences to share with Buyagift.
What you'll get
The chance to try a range of luxury, regal-inspired experiences in the UK:
- A two-night stay for two in The King Charles Room at The Rubens at the Palace hotel with complimentary breakfast
- Afternoon tea at The Rubens at the Palace
- Fine dining experience
- LUSH spa treatments
- Aston Martin driving experience
- Private helicopter tour of London
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Travel costs covered
The deadline for applications is 11.59 pm on 7th May 2023. Entrants and their guests must be 18 years and above to apply. See the full terms and conditions below.
Initial applications will run through to the closing date of 7th May 2023.
A selection of entrants will be shortlisted for the next stage.
The final stage will see one lucky entrant selected to enjoy The Royal Treatment experience.
- These terms and conditions apply to The Royal Treatment experience competition run by Buyagift.
- By claiming the prize, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms, and agree to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Buyagift and their families, partners, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- The competition prize is an experience with activities supplied by Rubens at The Palace and Buyagift. The Royal Treatment experience, including a two-night stay for two in The King Charles Room at Rubens at the Palace hotel with complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea at Rubens at the Palace, fine dining experience, Aston Martin driving experience, private helicopter tour of London, clay pigeon shooting and LUSH spa treatments for two will take place within 12 months of the competition closing date of 07/05/2023, subject to availability.
- Applicants enter this competition at their own risk. All necessary health and safety measures and precautions will be carried out by the selected suppliers hosting each experience. If applicants are given a consent form or are asked to carry out any additional health and safety checks in order to complete the experience/activity, you are required to do so.
- During the experience visits, the winner will be required to capture pictures and videos (wherever possible and safe to do so), which will be used in press materials and wider marketing.
- The promoter does not take responsibility for the conditions of the experiences and facilities. Every effort has been made by the promoter to monitor the services and facilities that the selected suppliers provide. If you have a complaint during your experience, please bring it to the attention of a member of staff so the issue can be addressed immediately.
- Entries received in connection with this promotion must be happy to have their name, entry, and any supporting imagery/video, shared with national and consumer media as well as on the promoter’s website and social media channels.
- If you submit an entry that includes material in which the rights are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
- By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the methods of entry or the competition at any time.
- To enter the competition, the described action must be completed between 00:01 03/04/2023 and 23:59 07/05/2023.
- The shortlisted applicants will be selected by an independent panel and contacted before 26/05/2023. The winner must claim their prize within 10 working days of notification or the prize will be void and a new winner selected.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner must provide proof of identity upon request.
- We are entitled to refuse to process any prize where it deems necessary. For example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
- Up to £500 travel expenses will be covered by Journey Further. The winner will be required to provide receipts as evidence of travel (for them and their plus one), in order to be reimbursed.
- Buyagift will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses which the winner may incur in relation to the competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- Buyagift reserves the right to declare the competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
- The competition prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered.
- By claiming the competition prize constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England.