SEO Content ExecutiveReports to: SEO Manager Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 (60% working from home time offered).
Buyagift and Red Letter Days are the UK’s leading gift experience provider. Our core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners, we aim to do this by providing industry leading products. The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017, and we are extremely proud to be part of the Moonpig Group since July 2022.
First a bit about the role:
We are looking for a new SEO Content Executive to help execute our 3–5-year strategy to deliver fast SEO progress for the business, contributing to the overall strategy for the channel, and helping us improve the organic channel traffic contribution.
You will be reporting into the SEO Manager, working alongside wider stakeholders from Digital Marketing, Dev, Product, Design, website teams and more. To achieve the overall traffic and revenue goals of the business, you’ll also be supported by our external agency partner, providing content creation.
The responsibility of the Organic Search team covers Outreach, Technical and Content – all driving Organic KPIs. Therefore, the team’s reach of responsibilities includes onsite and offsite actions, SERP visibility, keyword research, and identification of emerging trends. You will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written skills, identify content priorities and gaps to drive the content strategy towards commercial growth, see end-to-end process of content launches and accurately brief in content requirements into our internal and external teams.
A bit more about the role:
- Working to deadlines to create original, high quality SEO content including both short and longform writing for, but not limited to, our Blog, PLPs, PDPs and key SEO campaigns
- Identifying latest industry trends, keywords and breakout topics using SEO tools and software to develop insight-led content strategies
- Execute and implement the launch of new pages, as well as, optimising existing pages across both Buyagift and Red Letter Days that contribute to commercial growth
- Working daily with both the internal digital teams and external agency to target sought after keywords to drive intent-based traffic
- Using in-house tools, as well as third-party tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, GSC and SEOMonitor to inform recommendations
- Managing wider stakeholder relationships, internal and external (agency), ensuring project timelines and deliverables are met
- Create content briefs for SEO lead pieces of work, and feed into our agency partner
- Execute the end-to-end delivery of website content launch from uploading changes into the CMS, reviewing updates in the staging environment, to live publication, ensuring recommendations have been implemented correctly and no negative impact to SEO
- Analysing competitors’ sites to establish what is working well from an organic content perspective, and helping drive the Buyagift.com and Red Letter Days organic strategy accordingly
- Stay up to date with the latest search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends, regularly informing and educating the business on the importance of SEO, specifically that impact onsite content
And now about you:
- A background in delivering success in SEO – via copy production and applicable content creation
- Adaptive to business needs, adjusting priorities to take on reactive projects to support wider business initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Strong experience with SEO content, with at least 6-12 months experience as an SEO Content Executive
- Experienced in writing and reviewing digital content, with a primary focus on optimising organic rankings and benefits
- High confidence in using SEO tools such as Answer the public, AdWords,
- GSC, SEMrush or SEOMonitor
- Meticulous attention to detail
We live by our company core purpose of Delivering Happiness – Amazing People. We only hire amazing people like you, if this is you and if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will also be eligible for our host of employee benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday, increasing by one each year
- After 5 years with us you will be eligible for 1 month fully paid sabbatical
- Flexible work environment
- Access to Perkbox shopping discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- Free private healthcare
- Company matched pension benefits
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee wellbeing program
- Discounted gym memberships and lots of opportunities to try out our products
We are a super friendly bunch with very big plans both for ourselves, our team and the business.
To apply for this role, please send in your application & CV to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Your salary expectations
- Your notice period to take on a new role
For everyone in the UK to create unique memories that last a lifetime
To be the most trusted platform in the UK gift experience market
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with amazing people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds - from working parents who need flexibility with their hours, individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way to those from underrepresented communities. We’re proud to have an employee-led group pushing the agenda on all things inclusive. And we will continue to strive for diversity and that sense of belonging so that each and every one of our team have a safe and comfortable environment in which they can be themselves and thrive at work.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say https://www.buyagift.co.uk/aboutus or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Buyagift-Reviews-E1140132.htm
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Experience More Ltd to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.