Web Trading Manager FTCReports to: Senior E-Commerce Manager Location: Farringdon EC1R (60% working from home time offered)
Buyagift and Red Letter Days are the UK’s leading gift experience provider. Our core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, team and retail partners, we aim to do this by providing industry leading products. The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017, and we are extremely proud to be part of the Moonpig Group since July 2022.
About the role:
As Web Trading Manager - Content you will be responsible for driving profitable sales growth on the Buyagift and Red Letter Days websites through the management of onsite content & landing page conversion. This role is supported by a Web Trading Executive who has a day to day focus on ensuring the website is fully optimised and delivered across all marketing channels and mobile devices.
About the Marketing Department
The Marketing Department is a team of digital marketing managers, traffic drivers, trade planners, conversion optimisation specialists and customer stakeholders. Together they are accountable for ensuring the delivery of B2C sales and conversion targets with budgeted spend constraints. The team co-ordinates across many different areas of the business, including Buying/Commercial, Customer Services, Offline and IT.
A bit more about the role:
- Responsible for marketing campaign planning, including seasonal peaks, and managing onsite delivery of these campaigns
- Active involvement in the migration to a new CMS & Search/Merchandising tool
- Oversee day to day website content implementation, to support weekly wider company marketing priorities
- Use web analytics to track KPIs and identifying areas in need of improvement or focus
- Work with the Design & SEO teams to ensure that the website is optimised for search engines and that the content is engaging and relevant to customers
- Deliver strong seasonal campaigns and showcase new product concepts and ranges, ensuring our offering is best in market and continually evolving
- Develop and manage a direct report
And now a bit about you:
- Proven commercial experience of trading in a fast paced and reactive environment
- Able to multi-task and to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively for yourself and your team
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commercial awareness & problem solving skills
- Highly proactive & solutions driven
- Significant commercial experience in an Ecommerce environment, including digital analytics
Would be good if you had, but not essential
- Experience of using Algolia & Contentful
- Experience of working with UX/development teams
We live by our company core purpose of Delivering Happiness – Amazing People. We only hire amazing people like you, if this is you and if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will also be eligible for our host of employee benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday, increasing by one each year
- After 5 years with us you will be eligible for 1 month fully paid sabbatical
- Flexible work environment
- Bike to work scheme
- Free private healthcare
- Company matched pension benefits
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee wellbeing program
- With lots of opportunities to try out our products
We are a super friendly bunch with very big plans both for ourselves, the team and the business.
To apply for this role, please send in your application & CV to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Your salary expectations
- Your notice period to take on a new role
For everyone in the UK to create unique memories that last a lifetime
To be the most trusted platform in the UK gift experience market
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with amazing people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds - from working parents who need flexibility with their hours, individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way to those from underrepresented communities. We’re proud to have an employee-led group pushing the agenda on all things inclusive. And we will continue to strive for diversity and that sense of belonging so that each and every one of our team have a safe and comfortable environment in which they can be themselves and thrive at work.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say https://www.buyagift.co.uk/aboutus or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Buyagift-Reviews-E1140132.htm
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Experience More Ltd to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.