The London Outdoor Treasure Hunt for Two 11826937
Bring along your phone and clues and hit the capital for a treasure hunt experience for two! Choose from 12 famous London locations, including Covent Carden, London Bridge, King’s Cross and Soho and explore London like never before. You’ll both have to work together to crack the clues sent to you by email while undergoing a variety of physical and mental challenges. Since the treasure hunt takes part outdoors, there’s no contact with the opposing teams so you’ll have to check the online scoreboard once you’ve completed the tasks. This exciting experience is a unique way to visit some of London’s most popular landmarks while putting your detective skills to the test and the best part? There’s some great London-themed prizes up for grabs.
- A two-and-a-half-hour London Outdoor Treasure Hunt for two
- Choose from 10 London locations, including: Covent Garden, Baker Street, Soho, Tower Hill, King's Cross, London, Victoria, Waterloo, Euston and Liverpool Street
- Get your team name on the monthly and yearly leader boards and win fantastic prizes
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Under 16s can take part if there is at least one parent supervising them in a team
- Treasure hunts take place on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays
- Choose your own start time
- Book at date with as little as 24 hours' notice
- Team size is between 2 and 6 people
- Prizes are awarded to the top monthly teams every month, and to the top yearly teams at the end of the year.
- All dates are subject to availability