Vegan Afternoon Tea with a Cocktail for Two at The Dixon, Tower Bridge 107100275
The Dixon's Courtroom Bar is a cocktail lounge like no other - formerly a Magistrates' Courtroom, this quirky venue retains the court's distinctive original wood panelling and the walls are decorated with the mugshots of petty crooks that once paid a visit. Take your seat and tempt your taste buds with a selection of vegan nibbles as you tuck into this mouth-watering afternoon tea for two. Enjoy an assortment of sweet treats, savoury delights and fluffy scones, served alongside a refreshing non-alcoholic cocktail made with kombucha tea – which is rich in antioxidants and exceptionally good for detox! Satisfy your sweet tooth cravings whilst enjoying a variety of scrumptious delicacies.
- Tuck into a delectable vegan afternoon tea for two
- Savour a selection of sweet and savoury treats along with delicious scones
- Enjoy a non-alcoholic, kombucha-based cocktail – a tea rich in antioxidants and particularly good for detox!
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available Saturdays and Sundays, year round
- Afternoon tea is served at 1pm - 4.30pm
- Please note, an optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill
- Please inform the restaurant of any dietary requirements at the point of booking
- All dates are subject to availability