Two Night Camping Break at Townsend Touring Park 1098690
Putting up a tent in changeable British weather, taking down your wet muddy tent, struggling to fit it back in the bag, and lugging it across a field; all stressful things that can dampen one’s enthusiasm for a holiday in the great outdoors! Take the stress out of your break under the stars, with this two-night glamping holiday for two, on the edge of charming Pembridge village in Herefordshire. Your cosy wooden pod is insulated with lambs’ wool to keep you warm on chilly days, and well ventilated to ensure you remain cool when it’s hot outside. These pods even have heating, electricity, lighting, and carpets! On site is a children’s playground, heated facilities block with shower, disabled toilets, and washing-up and laundry facilities. Stock up on local vegetables, milk, fresh bakery goods, cheese, and scrummy sausages in the bountiful farm shop for a wonderful feast, and set off to explore the stunning countryside, never once giving a thought to the tent you left at home!
- Two nights' accommodation for two people in a wooden camping pod at Townsend Touring Park
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- The park is closed from January 8th - February 10th
- Available Sun to Thurs. Fri and Sat night stays are available, for a supplement of £6 per pod per night
- Children and well-behaved dogs are welcome
- Staff on the farm will aid guests with disabilities - please discuss this with the park in advance
- You will need to bring camping equipment with you - everything except the tent!
- All dates are subject to availability