Zip World Velocity for One - Week Round 10133499
For a truly unique adrenaline rush, look no further than this incredible 'flight' on the zip wires at Zip World! Securely fastened, you’ll hurtle down two different wires over the amazing Snowdonia Mountains. First up is the taster, the Little Zipper, which will send you down to the slate quarry at speeds of up to 40mph. You’ll pick up your specialised transport here, as you travel through one of the world’s largest slate quarries, ready to take on the main event; the Big Zipper. Brace yourself as you are sent down this one mile wire, where you will reach an incredible 100mph, and what a view as you fly 500 feet over the mountain lake. What a rush!
- Build your confidence with a flight on the Little Zipper
- Tour the quarry with a journey to the top in a specialised vehicle
- Experience a one mile flight on the Big Zipper, reaching 100mph! The longest and fastest zip line in the world!
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- It is available to use week round, year-round
- Minimum age: 10 years (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- Minimum height: 4'0"/1.2m. Maximum height: 6'6"/2m
- Minimum weight: 4st7lb/30kg. Maximum weight: 18st9lb/120kg
- You will need to present a doctor’s note in order to take part if you suffer from heart conditions or epilepsy
- If this experience is postponed due to adverse weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule within 12 months but won't be entitled to a refund
- You should allow two hours for this experience
- Please note that this is an outdoor experience you should dress accordingly, with waterproofs where necessary
- Although this voucher does not include food, there is catering available on site
- All dates are subject to availability