Jack the Ripper Walking Tour for Two 11820946
Whitechapel appears very different to how it looked in 1888, in many ways. Look a little closer, though, and many sights and sounds still remain from those dark slum days, when a notorious serial killer terrorised these dark streets. Your knowledgeable guide will walk you through the scenes of Jack the Ripper’s grisly murders, share intriguing puzzles that leave so many questions unanswered, and show you original crime scene photos. This tour is not for the faint hearted, as you delve into gory details and discover how ‘The Ripper’ got his name. Starting at Aldgate tube station, you’ll take in the old slums and new financial district, and see the 300 year old original pub known to have been frequented by the poor victims of The Ripper – and most likely by the man himself…whoever he may have been. Perhaps you’ll be the ones to finally solve the mystery of his identity after gathering all the fascinating evidence on this immersive, fascinating and spine chilling tour.
- A London ‘Jack the Ripper Tour’ for two, led by a professional tour guide
- Minimum age is 18
- Tours run daily at 7pm all year round
- All dates are subject to availability
- Your starting point is outside Aldgate tube station in London
- All tours are led by a professional tour guide giving you a full commentary