Manchester City Stadium and Football Tour for One Adult and One Child 11895753
Explore the home of Manchester City F.C. – site of the 2002 Commonwealth Games, host to the 2008 UEFA Cup Final and overall, a world-class venue. Etihad Stadium is a symbol of the sporting world. Not only for its wildly famous occupants, but for its spectacular size and iconic structure. Go behind the scenes and witness the magic of City come to life. Interact with a virtual Pep Guardiola, explore the new exhibition space with holographic content and immerse yourself into the City Story via the impressive, 360-degree cinema experience. After touring the stadium, you will be taken into the inner sanctum as you visit the world-leading City Football Academy. This is where the First Team, Women’s Team, Elite Development Squad and Academy players all train. Gain a unique insight into the lives of Manchester City footballers with this once-in-a-lifetime tour for one adult and one child.
- Go behind the scenes at Etihad Stadium – the home of Manchester City F.C.
- Using the latest technology, interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room
- Discover the new 360-degree cinema experience and the stunning audio-visual experience in the First Team changing room
- Visit the world-leading City Football Academy
- City Tour Guides will share inspiring knowledge and insights
- This voucher is valid for one adult and one child
- Available to book week round, year round
- Tours begin at 1pm
- Please allow up to two hours for this experience
- Tours have limited availability on training and match days and are subject to fixtures and events
- You are advised to book at least two weeks in advance to avoid disappointment
- Tour dates are released approximately eight weeks in advance
- All dates are subject to availability