Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ickworth 1073572
Family-friendly hotel The Ickworth is a place of adventure, a melting pot of period and modern style, and a mecca for deliciously wicked afternoon teas. There are 1800 acres of beautiful National Trust parkland to discover, the Grand Tour bicycle route to tackle, and a great children’s playground and tranquil lakes right on the estate too. You’ll need energy for all of this exploration, so tuck into freshly-baked scones with preserves and clotted cream, rich fruit cake, sticky toffee or banana cakes, and light fruit meringues. Freshly-cut classic sandwiches include smoked salmon and dill mayo, cucumber with celery salt, cheddar and local chutney, and Suffolk ham with piquant mustard. Accompany this feast with your choice of loose leaf tea or freshly-brewed coffee, and you’ll feel the satisfaction of having eaten very well indeed. The grand décor of marble floors, chandeliers and modern furnishings gives way to Italianate Gardens and the whole gorgeous Ickworth estate, and you could even make a day of it with a trip to nearby Bury St Edmunds or Cambridge.
- Afternoon tea for two at The Ickworth Hotel
- Please call ahead to arrange your experience, and have your voucher to hand
- Menu items are subject to change without prior notice
- Please discuss any specific dietary requirements with the hotel when booking
- All dates are subject to availability
- Over 320 Experiences