Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at St James Hotel and Club 10777047
Exuding luxury and opulence, the elegant surroundings of St. James Hotel and Club in Mayfair is the perfect place to indulge in a traditional afternoon tea. Executive Chef William Drabble has designed a selection of authentic recipes and flavours inspired by classics that will transport you on a mouth-watering journey back to 1840 when afternoon tea was first created. Upon arrival you will be warmly welcomed with a glass of chilled Delamotte champagne – a truly luxurious way to start the afternoon. For this quintessentially British treat you’ll sample tipsy cake soaked in sherry with custard, lemon drizzle cake and custard tart. As well as delicious cakes you’ll be served a selection of dainty savoury finger sandwiches, Cheshire cheese scones, plain scones with clotted cream and jam and a pot of fine loose-leaf tea.
- Traditional afternoon tea for two
- A welcome glass of Delamotte champagne or Delamotte rose champagne
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Available seven days week, year round. The venue will be closed between 1st January - 12th February and April - May
- Served from 3pm - 5.30pm, in the Granville
- All dates are subject to availability
Please note that Seven Park Place the Michelin Starred restaurant will undergo a redesign between the 29th July 2019 and Mid-October. During this period Seven Park place will be relocated to our stunning Library. Here you still will be able to enjoy the full experience of Seven Park Place by William Drabble. The team will be proud to continue to offer the same high standards we have built our reputation on for the past 9 years.