Sci-Fi Afternoon Tea for One Adult and One Child at The Ampersand Hotel 10791566
Looking for a dining experience that’s out of this world? You’ve discovered the perfect atmosphere. The Ampersand Hotel hosts an unusual mix of physics, chemistry and gastronomy – formulating an award-winning afternoon tea experience. Inspired by the hotel’s South Kensington neighbour, the Science Museum, enjoy an exciting selection of sweet and savoury delights for two. From jellies served in petri dishes, to chocolate spacemen and dinosaur biscuits, adults and children alike will uncover a galaxy of unique and curious creations. This luxury London hotel provides the perfect setting in The Drawing Rooms – where traditional British dining meets the finesse of French sophistication and flair. Served with dry ice on rocket-shaped stands, you can both enjoy every bite with warming hot drinks – before it’s time to take-off!
- Enjoy a themed afternoon tea for one child and one adult at The Ampersand Hotel, South Kensington
- Savour science and space-inspired creations, including chocolate spacemen and dinosaur biscuits!
- Pair the sweet tastes with refreshing hot drinks
- Winner of the Best Themed Afternoon Tea 2018 award
- Your voucher is valid for one adult and one child
- Available to book Sunday–Friday, year round
- Saturdays are excluded
- This experience is unavailable to book on selected dates and holidays throughout the year, please enquire at point of booking for further details
- The children’s afternoon tea is suitable for children up to 12 years old
- Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements at point of booking
- Bookings must be made via email only
- Please arrive with a smart casual dress code
- Disability access is available
- All dates are subject to availability