Motor Racing for One at Knockhill Racing Circuit in Scotland 10299220
Feel like a motor racing champion at the wheel of a single-seater. Experience the dramatic dips and climbs of the famous Knockhill Circuit in Scotland as you take control. Climb into the open cockpit and discover exactly what this agile racing icon is capable of. Begin by learning the racing lines alongside a professional with four laps in a sophisticated Honda Civic Type R. You can then enjoy some demonstration laps before it's time to tear up the tarmac in the single-seater racing car. Take this sophisticated icon for a breathtaking 10-lap spin! Put the single-seater through its paces and receive a certificate or if you're really up to speed, perhaps you'll win the trophy!
- An exhilarating motor racing experience for one at Knockhill Racing Circuit
- Begin with a safety briefing
- Enjoy four laps in a Honda Civic Type R
- Learn the racing lines and receive helpful driving tips with some thrilling demonstration laps
- Take the wheel of a single-seater for 10 thrilling laps
- You will receive a certificate and there will be a trophy for the best driver
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for one person
- Available week round, year round
- This experience will last for up to two hours, including a 15-minute briefing, tuition, driving time and a debrief
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
- Motor racing may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions
- Minimum height: 5'1''
- Maximum height: 6'4''
- A full British or international manual driving licence must be produced on the day in order to participate
- Wear trousers, a long-sleeved shirt and slim, flat-soled shoes as the pedals in these cars are close together – a helmet is provided
- When booking, expect to be offered the choice of buying a collision damage waiver at an additional charge
- There are a maximum of 28 people taking part and they will be broken into smaller groups
- Spectators are welcome, but pets are not permitted at the circuit
- Professional photographs can be purchased on the day
- All dates are subject to availability