Go Below Underground Adventure Challenge for One 10194453
Test your nerve with a series of exciting adventures through the abandoned mines of Snowdonia! The exhilarating Go Below Challenge involves journeying deep underground to a whole new world you never knew existed. Starting from the Go Below base, you'll be kitted up with a harness, helmet, lamp, wellington boots and safety equipment before heading off into the mine. This five-hour experience will involve thrilling zip lines, boating across waters and climbing rock faces and waterfalls. Take on the challenge whilst seeing amazing blue lakes, lofty caverns, dramatic waterfalls and abandoned mining gear from yesteryear. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience you don’t want to miss out on!
- Embark on the epic, five-hour Go Below Challenge in Wales
- Uncover stunning underground sights including lakes and waterfalls
- Climb, abseil, traverse, boat and zip line through this incredible subterranean world!
- Your voucher is valid for one person
- Minimum age: 10
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult
- This experience runs in almost all weather conditions. If in doubt, please call the venue before setting off
- Share the adventure with up to 15 others, plus an experienced guide
- Please bring waterproofs and comfortable clothes that are fine to get dirty; tough gloves are recommended. All specialist equipment is provided. A change of clothing is also recommended
- All dates are subject to availability