Zip Trekking Adventure for One at Go Ape 10145834
For an extraordinary day out in the Lake District, read on. The innovative folks at Go Ape, the UK’s number one high wire course, have devised an exciting Zip Trekking adventure through the vast wilderness of the Grizedale Forest that you’re simply going to love. A 20-minute hike kicks things off, followed by an off-road ride alongside an experienced instructor up twisting mountain roads to the training zone, where you’ll be acquainted with the equipment before taking part in a practice session. You’ll then take on a network of seven tandem zip lines, zooming in between soaring Douglas firs as you cover a distance of 3km. It’s an experience you’ll never forget.
- Enjoy entry for one to the Go Ape Zip Trekking adventure
- Marvel at views of the UK's stunning Lake District
- Soar across seven forest zip lines – totalling a mighty 3km!
- This voucher is valid for one person
- This experience is available week round, year round
- This experience is only available at Grizedale Forest
- Please allow two hours for this experience
- Minimum age: 13 years
- Minimum height: 4’7”
- Maximum weight: 19.5 stones
- This experience requires a degree of physical fitness
- You're advised to wear something you don’t mind getting grubby. You should also dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear with soles with good grips, buckles, laces or velcro. No sandals are allowed, so please wear closed-toe shoes. Long hair must be tied back. Please leave valuable possessions at home
- Most sites offer refreshment facilities but it is best to check online first. Feel free to bring along a picnic
- All dates are subject to availability