Zip World Velocity for Two - Week Round 10133502
The longest and fastest zip line in Europe, Zip World’s “Big Zipper” will have you hurtling 500ft over the mountains in Snowdonia! Not only that, but you will get to ride two zip wires over the course of the day, sandwiching an awesome tour of one of the world’s largest slate quarries. The Zip World team will greet you on arrival and help you get kitted up in your flying suit, helmet and goggles. Then it’s over to the “Little Zipper”, the first of your two zip rides, where you will fly down to the quarry at an awesome 40mph. You’ll then be transported in specialised vehicles, around the quarry, up to the “Big Zipper”! Here is the big one. You’ll travel over a mile at speeds up to 100mph over the Snowdonia Mountains with the wind rushing against your face. A truly incredible experience!
- Build your confidence with a flight on the Little Zipper
- Tour the quarry with a journey to the top in a specialised vehicle
- Experience a one mile flight on the Big Zipper, reaching 100mph! The longest and fastest zip line in the world!
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months, for two people
- The experience takes place all week round
- Minimum age: 10 years (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- Minimum height: 4'0"/1.2m. Maximum height: 6'6"/2m
- Minimum weight: 4st7lb/30kg. Maximum weight: 18st9lb/120kg
- You will need to present a doctor’s note in order to take part if you suffer from heart conditions or epilepsy
- If this experience is postponed due to adverse weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule within 12 months but won't be entitled to a refund
- You should allow two hours for this experience
- Please note that this is an outdoor experience you should dress accordingly, with waterproofs where necessary
- Although this voucher does not include food, there is catering available on site
- All dates are subject to availability