Child Tour of Wembley Stadium 1182973
For any young footie fan the ultimate prize has to be playing at Wembley stadium. Give them a taste of what’s to come if they practise very very hard with a behind-the-scenes tour of the home of English football. They can retrace the footsteps of Wilshere, Rooney, Cole, Gerrard and Lampard when they stand in the dressing room where heroes have prepared for memorable matches since 2007, walk the players’ tunnel and imagine the deafening roar of thousands of England fans, step out beside the hallowed turf of the pitch, and hold the replica cup high in front of the Royal Box. The treatments rooms, Bobby Moore’s statue, the managers’ dugouts, conference room and post-match interview areas are also covered in this comprehensive tour. You can reach the stadium easily from Central London: Wembley Park station is ten minutes from Baker Street on the Metropolitan Line, and Wembley Stadium Station just nine minutes overland on the Chiltern Line from Marylebone.
- A tour of Wembley Stadium for one child (age 5 to 15 years)
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one child
- This voucher may be used for the Standard 75 minute tour only
- Child tickets are valid for those aged 5 to 15 years. Children must be accompanied by a paying adult. Under 5s may enter for free
- Tours operate from 10am to 4pm daily, subject to the stadium's events and maintenance calendar. Tours do not run on event days. All dates are subject to availability
- Please book your tour in advance, quoting your unique voucher code