Doctor Who Guided Walking Tour of London for Two 11836246
There’s no spaceship, but this walking tour is a must for fans of the cult show. Experienced and entertaining Doctor Who experts can’t wait to take you on this scenic stroll through the English capital to show you many locations where memorable scenes from many series were filmed, including the scene where Cybermen invade London and the nestene transmitter. This tour has a focus on the new series since 2005, but also includes locations from classic episodes; you’ll find out more about filming, learn some fascinating trivia about your favourite actors and get to take some mysterious photographs.
- Two tickets to the Doctor Who Walking Tour of London
- Visit classic locations from the series including the site of the Dalek battle, the stairwells of the Earth Prison and more
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Any person aged 17 years or under must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 years or older
- This experience runs on selected Sundays and Thursdays only
- From February to December, tours will be available on Sundays at 10:30am.
Tours will also be available between March to September and School Holidays on Thursdays
- You will need a Zone 1 travelcard or Oyster Card for this tour
- Unfortunately this tour is neither pram nor wheelchair-friendly
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly
- All dates are subject to availability
- Bookings must be made in advance
- Your voucher must be booked and taken before the date shown on your voucher
- Allow 2.5 hours for this experience