Entry to The Beatles Story for Two Adults 11844797
Beatles' fans will love the chance to absorb all the history and culture surrounding this iconic British band at this fascinating exhibition. Immerse yourselves in the story of their climb to fame, from childhood to solo careers, as you discover how these four young lads from Liverpool came to shape music as we know it! Marvel at the place where they first met, sneak behind the scenes at the legendary Abbey Road Studios and take an underwater journey on the classic Yellow Submarine – a magical day filled with excitement, it’s sure to impress even the most diehard of Beatles’ fans. You will also visit the British Invasion exhibition which tells the story how The Beatles paved the way for other artists from the UK to conquer America in the 1960s!
- Entry to the Beatles Story
- Entry to the British Invasion at Pier’s Head
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months, for two adults
- This experience is available week round
- Excluded dates include Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- You do not need to pre-book this experience, simply present your voucher upon arrival.
- Opening times are as follows:
Albert Dock – Summer Opening Hours (1st April-31st October): exhibition is open from 9am to 7pm with last admission at 6pm. Shop is open from 9pm to 7.30pm. Café is open from 9am to 7pm
Albert Dock – Winter Opening Hours (1st November-31st March): exhibition is open from 10am to 6pm with last admission at 5pm. Shop is open from 10am to 6.30pm. Café is open from 10am to 6pm
Pier Head – Summer Opening Hours (1st April-31st October): exhibition is open from 10am to 7pm with last admission at 6pm. Shop is open from 10am to 7pm. Café is open from 9am to 7pm.
Pier Head – Winter Opening Hours (1st November-31st March): exhibition is open from 10am to 6pm with last admission at 5pm. Shop is open from 10am to 6pm. Café is open from 10am to 6pm
- Please allow two to four hours at the venue
- The venue is accessible to wheelchair, pushchair and hearing aid users
- Guide dogs are permitted