Entry to the London Transport Museum for Two 11889863
Explore the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden with entry for two. Discover more than 450,000 items as you delve into London's fascinating transport history. Learn the stories of those who have travelled and worked in the capital throughout the last 200 years. Enjoy the chance to understand the progress of transportation, from horse power to modern transport systems. Stroll around the museum and see posters, artwork, leaflets, fare charts, signs, uniforms, maps, models and an intriguing collection of trains, bicycles, buses, taxis, railway vehicles and much more. Travel in time with this exciting day out for two.
- Entry to the London Transport Museum for two
- Delve into the history of transport in London
- This voucher is valid for two people
- Available week round, year round, excluding 24th–26th December
- There is disabled access available
- All dates are subject to availability