Macrame Plant Hanger Workshop for Two with Craft My Day 11895150
Modernise your home with a touch of bohemian flair. Learn how to make a stylish macrame plant hanger from scratch with this fun and insightful class for two. Located in Worcester Park, Craft My Day offers a friendly welcome to all, along with a wealth of expertise. Practice basic knotting techniques and gradually innovate your rope into intricate patterns. You’ll end up with a decorative plant hanger that will look chic and trendy in any home. There will be an opportunity to purchase kits in different coloured cord at the end of the class – if you wish to continue your creativity at home!
- Learn how to make a stylish macrame plant hanger
- Discover basic macrame knotting techniques and take home a finished plant hanger!
- All materials are provided, as well as a help sheet so you can recreate the patterns at home
- This voucher is valid for two people
- Available to book week round, year round, please contact the supplier for available dates
- This experience lasts approximately two hours
- Minimum age: 12 years, those under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Classes will be socially distanced with no more than six others
- There is step-free access into the studio
- All dates are subject to availability