Land Away Double Flying Lesson 10428201
Learn to fly a real aircraft with this fantastic flying lesson experience. Your expert instructor will guide you through a full briefing when you arrive at your chosen airfield. You will be taken up on your first of two 30 minute flights where you will observe as your instructor talks you through piloting the aircraft, showing you the basic manoeuvres you will need to learn in order control the plane yourself. Back on solid ground and it’s your turn to put your new skills to the test as you finally take the controls for the second of the flights. The instructor will be on hand to guide you as you soar through the clouds at up to 2000ft. Upon landing, you will be de-briefed before being presented with a signed certificate that can be used towards a full pilots licence!
- A 60 minute flying lesson, split into two 30 minute sections
- Your first 30 minute session will be as an observer and your second 30 minute session will be as pilot
- Full briefing and tutoring from an expert instructor
- A signed certificate to go towards your pilots licence
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- You will need to attend with another voucher holder in order to take part in the observer part of this experience
- This experience is available on selected weekday and weekend dates
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum weight is 15 stone
- Please make the supplier aware of any potential medical issues when booking
- Locations may be subject to change – additional locations may be available during the year
- In the event of operational and weather issues on the day the landing may not occur at another airfield
- This experience is for one person but you will share the plane with one other participant.
- All dates are subject to availability