Afternoon Tea for Two at Fishmore Hall 1078465
Overlooking charming Ludlow, and with breath-taking views of the rolling Shropshire countryside, Fishmore Hall provides a great setting for a traditional afternoon tea for two. Confidently claiming to serve one of the best Afternoon teas in Shropshire, the hotel serves up fruit scones smothered with red berry compote and clotted cream, three different types of homemade biscuits, indulgent cakes, and open sandwiches with a variety of fresh toppings. There is a selection of very fine teas that you can choose from, to wash it all down with. Weather permitting, you’ll have your tea on the terrace, and be able to enjoy the beautiful views. Should it be chillier outside, you’ll be shown to the hotel’s elegant lounge and take tea there. This experience can be combined with a visit to Ludlow Castle, a walk in Mortimer Forest, or just a potter around the historic sights, boutiques, and quaint streets of Ludlow.
- An afternoon tea for two people at Fishmore Hall
- This experience is available Monday-Friday
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please ring the hotel to arrange a date for your experience
- You must inform the hotel in advance of any dietary restrictions
- Over 630 Experiences