Chocolate Making for One 10717878
If there's one thing that the vast majority of people enjoy, it's chocolate. Let's not beat around the bush - that stuff is delicious. And what's more, it's very difficult to make your own, and even more difficult to make it taste as good, or even better than, the kind of thing you can find in the shops. Well step aside chocolate-haters, it's time for the faithful to get their hands dirty, or at least covered in delectable chocolate, with this fantastic two and a half hour chocolate making course! You'll be taught by some of the finest chocolatiers in the business, using professional chocolate making machinery, and you'll finish your course stuffed full of not just chocolate, but knowledge too.
- Chocolate making class for one
- Bottled water and a complimentary bag of truffles
- The minimum age is 16
- Classes operate on Saturdays only, 10:00 - 12:30
- All dates are subject to availability
- This experience usually lasts for 2.5 hours