Two Course Meal with a Bottle of Wine for Two at Palmyra, Kew Gardens 10738278
With its selection of hot and cold mezzes, as well as a wide variety of traditional dishes cooked over charcoal, Palmyra is the perfect place to discover the unique flavours of Lebanese cuisine. This stylish and traditional Lebanese restaurant is wonderfully located in attractive and affluent Richmond, just a short distance from the beautiful Kew Gardens and the iconic River Thames. Whether you opt for the Lamb Shawarma or Kibbeh Bisayniyeh, your tastebuds will tingle as you tuck in to a tasty two course meal, accompanied by a bottle of wine to share.
- A two course meal from a set menu for two people at Palmyra, a traditional Lebanese restaurant located in London’s attractive Richmond
- A bottle of wine to share
- This experience is available week round
- Minimum age is 18
- You are advised to book in advance to avoid disappointment
- All dates are subject to availability